Monday, May 15, 2006

HATE AND SEE PART VI

"The Biggies"-e - Republican nickname for New Orleans
Foam mattress=republican wax used for dental retainer
hate fee=speaking fee charged by American Enterprise Institute to Justice Scalia when he shows up late to one of their speaking engagements at which he's scheduled to speak.
Florida Hators=famous Florida college football team
Walter Hayton=one of the greatest NFL players of all times
Hayton Place=favorite Republican TV show (1950's soap drama later made into a movie).
Duel of the Hates=John Williams song played in Star Wars: Episode I during lightsaber duel between Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul
Shawn Hateosi=young actor who appeared in film Outside Providence

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

2:45 AM  
Blogger EnterCenter said...

Re: "Very nice graphics," as Leslie Nielsen was told in Airplane, "Shirley, you jest!" (or do you?) I didn't set out to create great-looking graphics, but perhaps simple works. For some reason, I am having difficulty copying and pasting pictures. When I get the energy to figure out how to do this, I'll add pictures.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home