Saturday, October 28, 2006

MACACARENA

Hey Republican kids!!! Want to be in on the latest cool dance moves? (That is, if your parents aren't the kind that flog you to death for dancing?) Check out the latest dance craze, inspired by Virginia's very own Mighty Morals Mouse, George Allen! And this song is NO JOKE, OK?


When I dance they call me Macaca-rena
And all the foamies they say that I´m buena
They all want me, they CAN have me
So they come in white sheets and lynch beside me
Move with me, hate with me
And if you're black I'll burn you crispy
Dale a tu cuerpo Allen-gria Macacarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa darle Allen-gria y cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo Allen-gria Macacarena Eh, Macaca-rena! A-Hai! (2 times)

Now don´t you worry ´bout that noose there
The one I keep by my front window
Won't lose it
Don't use it
Unless the Jews abuse it!

Now come on Jews, what was I supposed to do ?
"Wiz" was outta town and the CCC was soooo fine!
Dale a tu cuerpo Allen-gria Macacarena ...
Dale a tu cuerpo Allen-gria Macacarena
Aye aye
I am not trying to not noose you
Ma-, Ma-, Ma-, Ma-, Ma-, Ma-, Macacarena ...
Dale a tu cuerpo Allen-gria Macacarena
Dale a tu cuerop Allen-gria Macacarena

Come and find me, my name is Macacarena
Always spewing hatred, ´cause the racists think I´m buena
'Scum join me
"hang" with me
And all you crackers tag along with me

Dale a tu cuerpo Allen-gria Macacarena ... (5 times)
Aye aye
**********************************************************************
Isn't it catchy? You'll have to learn new dance steps, though. Instead of the part where you move each arm to your chest, you have to move each foot toward your mouth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home